Customised Clothing Uk
and how we protect your privacy. We won’t let you down!
Essential information we collect
In operating our store, it is essential for us to capture some information about your device, such as your IP address and information related to your visit when you browse our store. For example, this might include time-stamp, the last page or product you visited, the indication that you logged in. We do that in order to:
● Remember who you are after you log in so that you do not need to authenticate at each click;
● Monitor if our website is running with the high performance we are dedicated to providing;
● Let you browse between products without having to start back from the home page at each click;
● Remember if you put something in your shopping cart before you decide to checkout; and
● Control that your data is processed securely.
Order information you expressly provide
If you buy something from our store, we will need more specific information about you. To fully process your order and ship the merchandise you selected, we need your personal data such as your first and last name, your email address and your shipping and billing address. We also use your contact and order information to send you communication related to the processing of your order. We will ask you to provide this information in our “checkout page” before letting you finalise your purchase with the payment.
If you have started to buy one of our products, but have not completed the purchase, you may have provided partial information, such as your email. In that case, we might send you an email to remind you about your interest. If you are not comfortable in receiving further emails of this kind, we will give you a simple opportunity to opt-out. Your privacy means a lot to us and we will stop sending you these communications right away.
If you have completed a purchase, we will send you an email to ask you to review the product you bought. We want to be sure that whether you love your purchase or have a complaint, you can share your opinion with other customers.
Other uses of personal data
Customised Clothing UK may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
· To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
· To personalise user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
· To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
· To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
· To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
· To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How do we process your information?
We use an external provider to run our store, Bigcommerce. Through Bigcommerce, we also use other, highly specialised external providers to provide the most competitive services. For example:
● Payment: Our store is PCI-DSS compliant (a very strict industry standard with requirements for the security of credit card information), but we want to use accredited companies to process your credit card information. Our payment providers are: Square and PayPal.
● Shipping: We integrate with a number of shipping companies to fulfil your orders. Royal Mail is our main shipping provider, but we also use DHL, UPS, MyHemes, DPD and Yodel.
● Marketing: We use a third party provider mailchimp to occasionally send marketing, promotional and latest news direct to your email address. If you wish to unsubscribe from these emails, follow the clear and simple 'unsubscribe' link in the email. Alternatively contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we will be happy to assist.
Partnering with highly specialised external companies allows us to focus on what we do best: selling great products.
How can you control your personal data?
If you are one of our customers who is in the EU, and we are specifically selling our products to the Member State where you are located, you have specific rights that we are honoured to enforce without undue delay: Access, Correct, Erasure, Port, Object. If you cannot exercise your choice on your account page or if you do not have an account with us, please reach out to us, at the contact details at the bottom of this page. We will be more than happy to help.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your data for as long as you have an account with us. We also keep some data for security investigation. Most importantly, we have specific obligations for fraud detection and tax reasons. Therefore, we might need to retain certain data even if you ask to delete it.
Who can you reach out to for privacy matters?
You can contact our Data Privacy Leader: email@example.com
Do you need to lodge a complaint?
If you have any privacy complaint, you have the right to lodge a complaint. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org